For the outdoors person wanting a little extra refinement in high-performance rain wear, Swazi has produced the Wapiti Coat from a soft, three layered AEGIS® fabric. The stylish Wapiti coat is just as at home in the top of the Landsborough as it is watching the rugby.
Swazi Wapiti Coat
We accept returns with a full refund when returned within 14 days and only if in an unwarn condition with tags.
Shipping is available to residential addresses within in the U.K. For delivery to Channel Islands and further a field please give us a call.
Delivery is via standard UK delivery service or collection in store is available.
- Made in New Zealand from a three-layer AEGIS® fabric which is soft, light, very quiet and is 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Extra long, full-length 2-way YKK water resistant zip to ensure the jacket is as easy to get on as it is to get off.
- The hood protrudes into an adjustable peak, stiffened with both a durable liner and a hood wire to enable excellent peripheral vision and exceptional water shedding.
- Chest waterproof inner map pocket stored securely under storm flap.
- Two generous external pockets which have unique drop stitches to allow any collected water to easily drain away.
- Hand warmer flaps tucked in behind each front pocket.
- Stretch inner cuff with touch-tape outer cuffs ensures sleeves stay where you want them to.
- Side vents for unrestricted walking and climbing movement.
- Can be rolled into it’s own hood for easy stowing.