The Mountain Hunter Hybrid trousers have an active cut and are made from breathable ArcStretch® fabric. They are waterproof for their full length at the back and on the lower leg at the front, and they feature an integral HSP® Härkila Storm Pro membrane, to make them breathable and windproof. The trousers are also DWR-treated to repel water and dirt, and reinforced with extra durable fabric at the knees and ankles. The trousers have two open front pockets and two zipped thigh pockets. The right thigh pocket contains a cartridge holder for four rifle cartridges. The trousers also have double press studs, ventilation zips on the upper rear thighs, and adjustment straps behind the knees and ankles.
- Waterproof back of trousers and lower front legs
- Windproof W/R treated upper front of trousers
- Double press button closure
- Easy entry top pockets
- Spacious zipped thigh pockets
- Ventilation zips above thigh pockets