The Krypton XG50 Thermal Imaging Attachment is designed to securely mount to the front of a day optic via Cover Ring Adaptor for fast attachment & unmounting, converting your day scope into a thermal scope. Alternatively, users can use the Krypton XG50 as a handheld monocular by way of the included 5x30 B monocular attachment.
Features a highly sensitive 640x480 12µm thermal sensor, image boost mode and a HD 1746x1000 frost-resistant AMOLED display for detailed imaging, capable of detecting up to 2100m, optimised for day scopes with 1.5-6.0x magnification.
The Krypton is highly robust, featuring a shock-resistance of up to 6000 joules as well as an IPX7 rated magnesium alloy bodyshell for durability.
Powered by a quick-change, rechargeable IPS7 battery pack which provides power up to 10-13 hours.
Has built-in photo & video (with audio) recording as well as a 16GB internal memory. The unit is also Stream Vision compatible (See: https://www.pulsar-nv.com/gbr/products/7/software-applications/stream-vision/).
In brief, the Krypton Series Features:
- Optimised for 1.5x-6.0x day scopes
- 5x30 B monocular attachment
- Highly effective thermal sensor
- Frost-Resistant HD AMOLED display
- Magnesium bodyshell
- Wide operating temperature (-25°C to 50°C)
- High shock-resistance (6000 joules)
- Long detection range
- Image Boost Technology
- Quick-Release system
- Multiple colour modes
- Smooth frame rate
- Instant Start-Up & "Display Off" mode
- Pixel correction
- Straightforward controls
- Four observation modes (Forest, Rocks, Identification, user)
- Three calibration modes (Manual, semi-auto, auto)
- Built-In video recorder
- Audio capable
- 16GB internal memory
- Stream Vision compatible
- IPS7 battery pack included
We accept returns with a full refund when returned within 14 days and only if in an unwused condition with all original packaging.