The Forward F455 enables users to convert their day riflescope into a highly accurate NV riflescope. This inline front attachment quickly and easily attaches to most riflescopes, forgoes the need for re-zeroing and retains a shooters natural position.
Equipped with an interchangeable eyesafe LED 940nm IR Illuminator, which offers quality long distance illumination for the already highly sensitive 1280x720 CMOS sensor, resulting in a night vision attachment with detailed image capturing.
Stream Vision and the B-Pack power system are also present on the Forward F455.
The FN Cover Ring Adaptors (available separately) with four locking points attach the unit to the front of day scopes. Available in 42, 50 and 56mm, each adaptor comes with inserts to suit different size objective lens housings. Once installed on a dayscope they can remain in place for daytime shooting and come with an integrated lens cap. The F455 is optimised for dayscope magnifications between 2-8x.
The Forward F455 is not compatible with the Pulsar RCC Wireless Remote.
In brief, the Forward Series features:
- HD sensor
- Enhanced night-time sensitivity
- Detachable, long range, 940nm (invisible) LED IR illuminator (eyesafe)
- Frost-Resistant HD AMOLED display
- Focusable lens
- Built-In HD photo & video recorder
- 16GB internal memory
- Stream Vision compatible
- High recoil-resistance (12-gauge, 9.3x64, .375H&H)
- Instant Start-Up & "Display Off" mode
- Easy install
- Four-Point quick bayonet mounting system with automatic clamp
- Point-of-Impact stability
- Aiming Point Stability
- Wide operating temperature (-25°C to 50°C)
- Quick-Change, rechargeable IPS7 battery pack
- MicroUSB port
- Optimised for day scopes with a base magnification of 2.0-8.0x
- IPS Battery charger
We accept returns with a full refund when returned within 14 days and only if in an unwused condition with all original packaging.